The geko™ device may be used by anyone* who might benefit from
increased, lower limb circulation and a reduction of blood
It has been shown that the enhanced level of circulation
provided by the OnPulse™ technology has significantly increased
blood flow and blood velocity which is relevant for the prevention
and treatment of oedema, wound healing, the prevention of DVT and a
range of other circulatory disorders (A.T.Tucker et al. Int. J.
Angiol. 2010; 19 (1); e31-e37).
The geko™ device is indicated:
- to increase blood circulation
- for the prevention of venous thrombosis -see NICE guidance
- for the prevention and treatment of oedema
- for promoting wound healing
- for the treatment of venous insufficiency and ischemia
- for promoting healing of tendon and ligament injury
* Subject to some restrictions. A full list of cautions and
contra-indications, including warnings and precautions, are listed
within the instruction leaflet.